Being single at 35 means…
- I cry … a LOT!
- I drink red wine … a LOT!
- Every time I get taken advantage of by a mechanic I blame my non-existent husband for not having shown up yet to protect me from said evil mechanic.
- I still believe that Edward Cullen, Lucas Scott, and Mr. Darcy would choose me over Bella, Peyton, and Elizabeth if only we met in person.
- Babies, puppies, and elderly couples emotionally destroy me…and sometimes baby monkeys.
- Not being able to lift or lower the blades on a lawn mower send me into raging adult temper tantrums in the front yard.
- Sometimes I eat cookies for breakfast.
- Shaving my legs is only necessary for about 12 weeks out of the year.
- People no longer think I’m “waiting for someone” when eating alone in a restaurant.
- My personality is really all I have left to offer…and you have to catch it on a well-medicated day to like it!
While this list is a little dramatic, it’s far less ridiculous than it will be in another 10 years…aka…my obituary.
Picture swiped from twitter (@_singlegirlswag)